Saturday 20 October 2012

Researching performance artist Marina Abramovich for my own performance technique

Researching Marina Abramovich as a performance artists to see what techniques i can learn from her.  I am exploring this because i enjoy performing and may use performance art as a tool for my own artistic expression.
Marina Abramovich:
Body is easiest field for art
Interview the world-famous performance artist pioneer, Marina Abramović


Marina Abramovich: 
The Abramovic Method, my body, performance, my testament / Exclusive
The Abramovic Method is the artist's will, the climax of an awesome career, which leads Marina Abramovic to Milan for an exhibition and an unmissable live performance. Check out our exclusive interview with Marina!

I see Marina Abramovich as being Authentic and very natural in her performances and i feel with the use of these charicteristic's she reaches out and connects to her audience. I hope that in the future with my own performances that I can reach into my own and connect with the subject and therefore connecting with the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment