Thursday 11 October 2012

Research:Yarn, weave, big installation pieces, street art

Research into work that inspires me, that i want to keep a log of so i don't forget


Art and Yarn


Shows how to weave



love making it big and Saraceno (below) definitely does this with his large scale installations. I'm also a textile touchy, get up and dance kinda person so for me art pieces that are interactable intrigued me. Give me a want to explore, go on an adventure feel to them which Saraceno also creates with some of his work.

large yarn installation
Miami Art Museum Installation of Large-Scale Work by Tomás Saraceno

Tomas Saraceno: Cloud Cities. Interview

Poetic Cosmos of the Breath, Tomas Saraceno, 2007 (The Arts Catalyst)



The Crevasse - Making of 3D Street Art

No comments:

Post a Comment