Friday 21 September 2012

five senses: my ideas with what I want to work with


Its been nearly a week since I worked with stamping my painted feet, and I still feel great after it. It has helped ground me and think more clearly.  And it is from this exercise, that I gained inspiration and trust in myself to work with how I am feeling or the space that I am in what every that maybe.. This space I would like to work with I call my emotional space or my internal space.
From this initial idea I am investigating how I can create a space that welcomes the viewer to interact with my installation.. A starting point of this ideas is in creating a journey through our senses. And to do this I am looking at ways in which I can isolate each sense, (sight smell touch taste and hearing). in the hope that I can create an experience that heighten awareness of ourselves and the space with which we relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment